Lehigh Regional Medical Center’s highly skilled surgeons utilize
the latest technology and treatments to deliver quality surgical care
in a wide range of specialties. We offer the latest minimally invasive
options, including arthroscopy and laparoscopy, which result in less pain
and scarring and a quicker recovery. When you choose Lehigh Regional Medical
Center, you can count on the latest in surgical care options.
- A minimally invasive examination of the colon (large intestine) and rectum.
- Expert care for diseases and disorders affecting the colon, rectum and anus.
Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgery
- A full range of surgical care to treat conditions of the ear, nose and throat.
- An endoscope allows doctors to visualize internal areas of the body and
perform minimally invasive surgery.
- Advanced surgical techniques for hysterectomy, fibroids, urinary incontinence and more.
- Expert surgical care for a broad range of complex hand, wrist and forearm
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic techniques offer less pain, scarring and
a quicker recovery.
- State-of-the-art surgical care for orthopedic conditions, including minimally
- Abdominal surgery through just one incision in the bellybutton.