Welcome to My Chart
Your secure, online healthcare record
This patient portal is a secure online access for your inpatient hospital
health information. It is designed to help you be a more active partner
in your healthcare.
From any device with internet access, you can view your hospital records
on this special, password-protected website.
When you sign-up for My Chart, you will be able to:
- View and share your personal health record (PHR) related to your hospital stays
- Have electronic access to an updated list of medications, diagnoses, allergies,
lab test results, patient history and other healthcare information related
to your inpatient hospital visit
- Access your hospital discharge instructions for better after-discharge care
- Manage family members’ health records once you are authorized
And we will be adding helpful new features regularly, so check the portal often.
My Chart is available to patients of Lehigh Regional Medical Center. And
Here are the few simple steps to sign up while you are at the hospital.
- Present your photo identification at Registration, and provide your email address.
We’ll send you an email with a link to the Portal,
- Select the link to go to the Portal and finalize your account set-up.
- Enter your name as it appears in the email you received, and your date of birth.
- Create a password and choose a security question.
- Log in to view, download and send your information!
Your username will always be your email address. Each time you enter your
Portal account, you also will need to enter your password and answer your
security question for extra security.
Your personal and medical information in the portal will be kept confidential. My Chart uses a secure, encrypted connection that meets the highest industry
standards. All health data is stored on a secure server and managed with
the protection of your information in mind.
Only you – and those you authorize – will be able to see or
gain access to the information in your Portal.
We will not share, sell or lease your personal information with any outside
party not affiliated with our organization.
Frequently Asked Questions >>>