Rehabilitation Service Center
Whether you are recovering from injury or complex illness, our team of
knowledgeable, caring professionals are well equipped to provide a full
spectrum of rehabilitative and supportive care. At Lehigh Regional Medical
Center, our talented rehabilitation team provides physical and occupational
therapy, as well as specialized programs for heart disease, brain injury and more.
- Full-service, 24-hour medical and rehabilitative inpatient care.
Heart and Vascular Rehabilitation
- Recovery strategies incorporate exercise, diet and education to help patients
regain their overall health.
- Personalized assistance designed to help individuals with temporary or
permanent loss of function improve daily living skills and regain independence.
- Personalized plans that incorporate the unique goals and abilities of each person.
- Services that focus on building strength and endurance and reducing shortness
of breath and other respiratory symptoms.
- Addressing the specific needs of patients who are recovering from serious
illness or injury.