How do I set up a Portal account?
Here are the few simple steps to sign up while you are at Lehigh Regional
- Present your photo identification at Registration and provide your email address.
- We'll send you an email with a link to the portal, https://lehighregional.myhealthhome.com/
- Click on the link to go to the portal and finalize your account set-up.
- Enter your name as it appears in the email you received, and your date of birth.
- Create a password and choose a security question.
- Log in to view, download and send your information!
- Bookmark the site to make it convenient to visit regularly.
What will my username and password be?
Your username will always be the email address you provided to set up your
secure Portal account.
What will my password be?
You will set you own password when you first log in to complete your account
set-up. Inside the Portal, there is a "Change Password" option on the
log in screen. If you change your password, you will receive an alert
email - because we want to verify that it was you who requested the password reset.
After I set up my account, when and how do I log in?
Bookmark the site to make it convenient to visit regularly. We also will
be adding new features often, so check back often.
For extra security each time you log on, you will need to enter your password
and answer your security question.
You will receive an email each time information is added to your account,
or changes are made. The emails will have a link to My Health Home to
make it easy for you to click right to the Portal.