Call our free helpline. 1-855-256-1504
Now you can compare local and national Medicare plans, verify the Medicare
plans accepted by your healthcare providers, and have unlimited access
to licensed and unbiased Medicare insurance specialists – all free
for patients of Lehigh Regional Medical Center through the Medicare Insurance Helpline.
Because there are more Medicare insurance options available than ever before,
finding the right plan requires careful consideration. The new helpline,
serviced by MedicareCompareUSA, is a free service standing by to help.
Representatives are available to:
- Verify the Medicare plans accepted by your healthcare providers.
- Compare Medicare plans to meet your personal needs and preferences.
- Identify a Medicare prescription plan that covers all your medications
at the lowest cost.
- Mail or email literature on plans that interest you.
- Assist you throughout the Medicare plan enrollment process.
For more information, call 1-855-256-1504 today.
MedicareCompareUSA is a Medicare-specialty call center and insurance agency
and is not affiliated with the federal Medicare program. The helpline
is a resource provided at no cost and with no obligation, as they are
paid directly by the Medicare plan chosen by the beneficiary. Medicare
beneficiaries are free to contact each Medicare plan directly, work with
any licensed Medicare insurance agent, or access Medicare plan information
by calling 1-800-MEDICARE or online at